Thank you for Attending @dStrategyCon!
Over 150 organizations sent their senior managers, directors and digital teams. Check out our stream of activity on twitter #dStrategy. Look who participated.
Become better informed, better educated and better prepared to meet your customers’ needs. Here are a few agenda snippets:
- Leading the charge: Sport Chek commits to a multi-year initiative to digitize. Mike Moussa took the stage on Wednesday May 13th (for his first time) and got lots of twitter love!
- Adobe warns and encourages quality over quantity as audiences say no to “content pushers”.
- Measure what’s critical: Success, failure, disaster, Cisco measures tasks.
- Leapfrog competitors: Mediative exemplifies how to align local and social audiences.
- Not a mission impossible: CP overhauls their lead-generation site in 90 days (and live to tell the tale).
- And Score! Canucks deliver more value with content creation and curation.
Better Digital Marketing and Better Business Results Start with Strategy!
Beyond online versus offline, sales versus marketing, social media versus advertising, lives your digital strategy.
Digital Strategy Conference brings together senior managers – marketing, communications, workforce and operations – along with the digital team for three days of education and networking: Register two team members for a 3-Day Pass and get 50% off the 3rd and each additional 3-Day Pass.
Learn from Top Marketers, Innovators and Digital Experts:
- Alan Maitland, Head of Display Sales, Kijiji Canada
- Andy Jankowski, Founder, Enterprise Strategies
- Bill Skeet, Sr Manager User Experience/Digital Service, Cisco Systems
- Brian Dawson, Chief Digital Officer, Canadian Science and Technology Museums
- Chris Goward, Founder & CEO, WiderFunnel
- Christine McLeod, Impact People Practices
- Cullen Scannell, Senior Manager, Digital Content Toronto 2015 Pan/Parapan American Games
- Jessie Adcock, Chief Digital Officer, City of Vancouver
- Mike Moussa, Senior Manager Marketing Delivery, FGL Sports
- Stacey Jaffe, Managing Director of Social Media and Community, Teach For America
- Susan Solomon, VP Marketing, St Joseph Health
And many more…see all speakers and instructors!
New for 2015:
Attend and Learn:
- About the Six Dimensions of Digital Maturity;
- Why rating your organization’s level of digital maturity is essential to creating your digital strategy;
- How to map your digital maturity;
- The implications of your mapping results;
- How to communicate mapping results to your team and executive.
Media and Technology Vendor Labs:
Adobe, Mediative and Rocket Fuel are each delivering sessions dedicated to new media and marketing technology. Learn about programmatic media buying, re-targeting, content management and automation and much more.
Vancouver 2015 Tracks:
Tracks run sequentially on each day and include:
- People and Digital Fluency
- Social Strategy and Community Development
- Content Strategy: Planning for Creation and Delivery
- Content Marketing: Efficiency, Velocity and Relevance
- Streamlining Sales, Lead Generation & Transactions
- Data Strategy and Digital Analytic
Who Should Attend?
Senior directors and managers from across the organization responsible for planning, managing or integrating digital initiatives, along with their digital team.
We look forward to seeing you in May 2015! – Register Now!