Learn the Essentials of Digital Strategy
Attend the conference where business gets strategic with digital. Dive deep into the key areas you need to develop for your organization’s digital strategy.
Based on real case studies submitted from your fellow practitioners, we’ll teach you the fundamentals of digital strategy and then challenge you to articulate how that learning could apply to your organization today. Get advice, problem solve, and exchange ideas with fellow practitioners.
Look at who’s attending so far:
Attending companies are sending senior directors and managers from across the organization along with their digital teams. We welcome these participating organizations:
- Authintic Analytics
- Canada Council for the Arts
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- See who else is registered
- Council of Ontario Universities
- CTE Solutions
- Department of National Defence
- Expedia Canada Corp
- Exponential Interactive Inc.
- Health Canada
- Hydro Ottawa
- IBM Software
It’s time to get strategic with digital
Whether you are a senior manager just getting started or you’ve been actively implementing digital initiatives for years, you will gain current day perspective, learn best practices, and get real life examples.
The Digital Strategy Conference is designed to help organizations stay relevant, competitive and resilient by delivering the essentials of digital strategy.
Key areas of learning:
- Overview of the digital landscape and eco-system
- Digital strategy definition, models and components
- Assessing digital maturity and organizational readiness
- Data strategy, performance measurement and digital analytics
- Content, mobile and social strategy
- Making sense of paid media
- Case studies and applied learning through exercises and check lists
When you go back the office you’ll be equipped with a road map and guide for developing a digital strategy that aligns with your functional and organizational goals.